- All furniture, surfaces, and materials will be sanitized after each session. Please excuse the odor of sanitary cleaning products such as Lysol, Clorox, etc.
- We are now offering telemental health / telepsychology for individual therapy sessions as well as group sessions.
All patients/clients coming into the clinic should be screened using the following criteria:
- Do you have a sustained fever over 100°?
- Do you have a cough, or have you been coughing in the last three weeks?
- Are you having difficulty breathing or other respiratory issues?
- In the last 14 days, have you had close contact with someone who has COVID-19?
- Have you recently traveled out of the country or to a large U.S. city such as New York in the last 21 days?
If any of the criteria above apply to you, please do not come into the clinic, and please reschedule an appointment for a later date at least 14 days from now. If you think you may be sick, contact your medical doctor immediately.
Protect Yourself & Others
- Wash your hands frequently, especially after using the restroom, coughing/sneezing, smoking, or touching your face. Wash your hands for at least 20 seconds, using soap every time. If you are a group member, wash your hands and/or use hand sanitizer before entering the group room.
- Avoid touching your face with unwashed hands, even in the case if you are wearing a protective mask (remove the mask with straps from behind the ears; discard without touching the exterior of the mask).
- If you need to cough or sneeze, please try to cover with a tissue, throw the tissue in the trash, and wash your hands immediately. If tissue is unavailable, cough into your elbow instead of your hands.
- Avoid handshakes, hugs, and any other personal contact with others in the clinic.
- Practice social distancing: Maintain a distance of 6 feet between yourself and others (based on recommendations from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention). If you prefer to wait in your vehicle, we can call your cell phone you when your provider is ready to see you.
- Waiting areas will be sanitized periodically throughout the day. Again, please excuse the odor of Lysol, Clorox, and other sanitizing/cleaning products.
- See our Coronavirus (COVID-19) Resources for more information.
We are absolutely committed to the physical health and well-being of all our clients.